As part of Phase 1 of the Kitselas Treaty Land Use Plan, we are gathering Member feedback on what you envision for the future of all Kitselas Lands.
In preparation for the engagement opportunities, please:
- review the individual land profiles found here.
(click on each individual Land Profile to download and review the PDF)
- visit the project website here.
- Community Survey: Quick and easy option to participate
– Complete the Online survey here ; or
– Pick up/drop off a hard copy survey at the Kitselas Band Office (2225 Gitaus Road, Terrace, BC, V8G 0A9)
Please complete and return the survey by April 11, 2022, at 4 p.m.
- Live Workshops: Live, interactive options with in-depth review of Land Profiles.
Community Workshop #1 – April 8 from 9:30 until 11:30 am via Zoom
Elders In-Person Workshop – April 8 from 12 until 2 pm at the Gitaus Administration Building
Community Workshop #2 – April 8 from 5 until 7 pm via Zoom
- Take-Home Workshop: In-depth review of Land Profiles to be completed on your own time
– Watch the pre-recorded video – Click here to watch the video
– Complete the comment form – Three options to complete the comment form. You can choose to input your answers online at the end (in Survey Monkey) or drop off a hard copy of the completed form to the Kitselas Band Office:
a) online – click here to complete the online comment form
b) print at home – click here to download the comment form
c) pick up at hard copy comment form: pick up/drop off at the Kitselas Band Office (2225 Gitaus Road, Terrace, BC, V8G 0A9)
Please complete and return the comment forms by April 15, 2022, at 4 p.m.
Questions about the project? Contact Erica Louie at firstname.lastname@example.org or 250-641-2915.